Learn how to add your own custom scripts and set the conditions that trigger them on your ecomz store.
ecomz offers a built-in script management tool that allows you to add your own custom scripts and set the conditions that trigger them.
■ Create scripts
- Go to your Admin menu (on the left) > My Store (1)>Settings (2)
- Click on "scripts" in the setting list on the left of the page (3)
- Press on create script. (4)
- If you haven't created a script before, you will find another button "create a script" in the middle of the current page (see picture below).
- You will be redirected to a new page (see picture below).
- Under "script settings", enter your desired data with the type and account number then finish up the process by enabling it.
That's all when it comes to managing scripts on ecomz!
Got further questions, or simply want to say hi, our 24/7 support team is always there!